Monday, April 6, 2015

KHE mtb free coaster update

I rode Saturday and Sunday all park duty. Slacky engagement took some time to get used to . By the end of first day slack was not an issue. Hub bearings felt okish. Half way through Sunday session hub started feeling a little crunchy. This morning i took it apart and drive side hub bearing(the one in hub shell not the cog)was shot. Replaced with a bearing with a heaver load rating. I am not impressed so far.I would have thought the hub would have been engineered better than this. Fingers crossed bearing upgrade will work out. At this moment though i would not recommend buying.  MTB street style riding is getting more popular in USA now. I don't think this hub is the answer. Help me Profile Racing you are my only hope.

#mtbstreet#mtbfreecoaster

No comments:

Post a Comment